Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This Is It.

You know this is it. This is the ONLY life you'll ever live. Ever. That's kind of depressing. This is my favorite quote: "Quit hanging on to the handrails . . . Let go. Surrender. Go for the ride of your life. Do it every day."
This is like my life motto. I do it now and then think about it later. Who knows if you're gonna get this chance ever again. So hell! Do it! I don't think there is anything I ever regret doing.
Last night you said you were having the time of your life. There was something in your eyes that I've never seen before. Care. You care about me. The way you kissed my forehead every now and then. The way you held onto me tighter after I told you that secret. Its all new to me. Even though it could never turn into anything real.
I've been staring at this screen for awhile now not knowing what else to say about you. I mean there isn't really much to say. I like you. Its as simple as that. I just wish you would understand that. You see things from a guy's point of view that is WAY different than mine. I'm sure I won't hear from you until you want me again which totally contradicts the way you acted last night. I took that chance with you. To see if you really were different than most guys. Guess I'll find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment